Psalm One Thirty-nine Birth Services is a full-service birth cooperative supporting women throughout the Central Florida area. We came together with a common goal of supporting not only the mothers we serve, but each other as well. Our dream, to provide a one-stop shop for pregnancy, birth, and early childhood services, drove us to combine our talents and abilities. We desire to provide a centralized location where mothers can hand-pick their support team from qualified professionals. It is our belief that every mother should feel completely comfortable and secure with those who are walking with her through one of life’s greatest journeys.
By working together to support the women in our community, we are able to provide quality service with a guarantee of professional presence every time. We are able to support each other on the business end so we can care for you on the mothering end. Our top priority is to provide security and peace of mind in knowing that when you hire one of the professionals through Psalm One Thirty-nine Birth Services, you are in good hands. Because your birth is our passion, we make it a personal priority for you to receive the best care possible.
- Maternity, birth, and newborn photography to capture the beauty of your journey and to tell your story to future generations.
- Doula support for prenatal, birth, and postpartum needs. Even if your situation is unique, we have doulas who will walk with you through those transitions.
- Childbirth education to help prepare you for the journey ahead.
- Lactation counselors to help your breastfeeding journey be a successful one.
- Placenta encapsulation specialists to help balance hormones after birth, provide a boost to your milk supply, or speed healing of any special scars.
- Belly binding to help aid in postpartum healing.
- Henna and belly casting to enjoy the artistic beauty that life within.
From creatively documenting your pregnancy and birth moments, to providing support that promotes health and healing, our desire is for you to feel loved and cared for through every experience.